A smooth slide gentle to the hair.
The Acroleaf WIDE is like a “seasoning” of creative style. This long-selling product enables a smooth sliding cut to avoid damaging hair. This effect is achieved by applying a perfect balance of weight and thickness in combination with a sharply curved line of the blades. Furthermore, we have achieved a longer slide-stroke by shaping the heel of the blade into that of a leaf, which has the effect of increasing the length of the cutting edge despite being a relatively small blade physically. In addition, we have improved the point of the comb blade to significantly improve the smoothness with which these scissors can be withdrawn from the hair for thinning. We have termed this new thinning feature resulting from our redesign “double-function thinning.” One pair of scissors handles the functions of both quantitative and qualitative adjustment of the hair. This allows you to freely adjust the amount of hair cut, depending on the angle of the scissors. Furthermore, the new organic design of the handle now makes it easier to use. Experience the superb sliding feel of the Acroleaf WIDE, the secret of its extreme popularity. And if you want even more of that superb sliding feel, we can handle requests for custom designs.
- The Acroleaf WIDE series is already popular with stylists, and in response to requests for off set handles this model was created.
- They make it easy to do straight slide cuts thanks to improvements in stability.
- Offset handles
Acroleaf WIDE K Light
- In creating these scissors, Mizutani responded to repeated requests for “short slide cut scissors”.
- They are small but work very well because the total blade edge length is the same as 5.5 inch normal scissors.
- Good for very short hair and short hair.
- Available in Size: 5.0
Material: Cobalt Alloy Extramarise II
Adjustment System: Disk Driver
Suitable for: Blunt / Sliding
Hand: Right and Left
Sizes Available: 5.0 (Light)
I have only used them for slide cutting but definitely see a difference as opposed to using just any scissor. Can not wait to use them on a fringe!