Post a Mizutani Cutting Video for your chance to WIN A TRIP TO TOKYO to see Mizutani:
WORLD MENS CUTTING EDUCATION
Competition Starts 00.01am AEST 1st September 19 and ends 11.59pm AEST 24th October 19
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the competition all you have to do is post a haircutting video to Instagram TV! Start the video off by showing us your Mizutani Scissors. The maximum length of the video should be 3 minutes and you can edit the video however you like. At the end of the video, show us what the final result looks like. Your video can include a male or a female cut with a focus on showcasing your scissors and your techniques. When you post your video make sure you tag @mizutaniaustralia @professional_use and include 25 words or less telling us why you love your Mizutani Scissors, finishing off with the tag #ICUTWITHMIZUTANI so we can find your entry.
The Winner will be judged by Professional Use judges soon to be announced and will be based on creativity & skill, video quality and ow well you showcase your Mizutani Scissors
The winner will be announced on @mizutaniaustraia Instagram Live Story on the 28th of October 19 at 7pm AEST
- Flight departing a major city from Australia or New Zealand on Sunday 17 November 19 to arrive to Tokyo Japan in the morning of Monday 18 November 19.
- Flight back on the night of Wednesday the 20 of November 19 to arrive back on the Thursday the 21st of November.
- Ticket entry to the Mizutani World Men’s Grooming education seminar 12:00pm to 6:00pm on the 18 November 19 and a Team Dinner afterwards with Professional Use ANZ and Frank Apostolopous*
- 2-nights accommodation in TOKYO Japan (Monday 18 Nov 19 & Tuesday 19 Nov 19)*
Entry Criteria(please read full terms and conditions below)
- Must own a pair of AUS/NZ Purchased Mizutani Scissors – new or existing pair (AU serial number)
- Must be following @mizutaniaustralia & @professional_use and tag #ICUTWITHMIZUTANI
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Professional Use (ABN 57 155 425 246) Ground Floor, 4 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Australia on the date stated. The competition commences at 00.01am on 1 September 2019 and closes at 23.59pm on 24th October 2019.
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Australia and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
Entry into the promotion & Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open only to Australia and New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must own a pair of Mizutani Scissors purchased in Australia or New Zealand. Proof of purchase may be requested. Mizutani scissors should be yours and not borrowed.
- The entry must be in the format of a video posted to Instagram TV unless the video is less than 1 minute in length and must remain on Instagram TV for the duration of the competition running time. The entrant must be following @mizutaniaustralia and @professionaluse_anz and must have the #ICUTWITHMIZUTANI in the entry description.
- All who participate in entry submission willingly accept the use of the media material to promote the event during and after competition time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Mizutani Scissors purchased before the competition and refunded prior to the draw will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by Professional Use via tag #ICUTWITHMIZUTANI.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Drawing of entries
- Entries will be judged by Professional Use judges between the 25 October 19 to 7pm AEST 28 of October 19.
- The result of the draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one prize, the prize includes the following for one person:
a) Return economy class flight to Tokyo, Japan, on selected airline departing any major city in Australia or New Zealand
b) 2 nights’ accommodation in one bedroom, location and place subject to availability
- Guest credit card details may need to be provided upon check in.
- The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to airlines General Conditions of Carriage.
- Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. Please allow minimum of 14 days’ notice when making the booking. The winner will not accrue Points on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Points.
- There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
Notification of the winner
- The winner will be announced by Instagram via LIVE Instagram story at 7pm AEST on the 28 of October 19, and the winner will receive a direct message with proceeding steps to claim prize within 2 business days after the winner is announced. Their name will be published on @mizutaniaustralia Instagram and @professional_use Instagram by post or story. As well as on www.professionaluse.com.au and www.mizutani.com.au within 7 days after the winner has been announced in Instagram.
Right of the Promoter to select another winner
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the winner in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at 23.59pm 4 November 2019, the runner up will be announced as winner on the 5 November 2019 at the same time and place as the original announcement, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. The new winner will receive a direct message with proceeding steps to claim prize within 2 business days after the winner is announced. Their name will be published on @mizutaniaustralia Instagram and @professional_use Instagram by post or story. As well as on www.professionaluse.com.au and www.mizutani.com.au within 7 days after the winner has been announced in Instagram.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
Entry details and privacy
- Entry details and media remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the person who wins and video of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.